“Kube is a modern communication and collaboration client built with QtQuick on top of a high performance, low resource usage core. It provides online and offline access to all your mail, contacts, calendars, notes, todo’s and more. With a strong focus on usability, the team works with designers and UX experts from the ground up, to build a product that is not only visually appealing but also a joy to use.”
For more info, head over to: kube.kde.org
- WebEngineProfile no longer blocks kube on exit. It looks like some webengine code ends up in a deadlock when installing a QWebEngineUrlRequestInterceptoron the default profile from the main thread. It was solved by creating a custom WebEngineProfile as custom QML element.
- Fixed scrolling issue where a slow loading mail would result in the positioning code interfering with user scrolling. This fixes email positioning in the conversation view.
- Made scrollbars always visible. This is to help people that use the mouse to grab the scrollbar handle for scrolling.
- Fixed some account config corner cases and improved user feedback when saving changes.
- Large CMake cleanup to remove duplication and to clarify what settings we set.
- Made sure all tests pass again, cleaned up testsuite.
- Fixed encoding issue when replying to mail that would mangle some utf-8 chars.
- Fixed font sizes so the same size is applied throughout the application. This resolves some scaling issues we had on some devices.
- Changed connected/disconnected detection so resources that have no known status yet turn up as disconnected.
The 0.4 release seems within reach now =)