“Kube is a modern communication and collaboration client built with QtQuick on top of a high performance, low resource usage core. It provides online and offline access to all your mail, contacts, calendars, notes, todo’s and more. With a strong focus on usability, the team works with designers and UX experts from the ground up, to build a product that is not only visually appealing but also a joy to use.”
For more info, head over to: kube.kde.org
- Improved connected status tracking in IMAP resource. The IMAP resource now correctly goes into offline status if an operation times out.
- Introduced a ConnectionLost error when a connection times out that Kube can display.
- Fixed a couple of threading issues in sink. One could lead to a deadlock on shutdown of the synchronizer process which resulted in synchronizer processes not dying.
- Fixed account status monitoring when creating a new account. Previously the account status would not include newly created resources, which broke account status monitoring when creating a new account without restarting the application afterwards.
- The scrollbars are now properly hidden if the content is smaller than the container (nothing to scroll).
- Set a color according to the signature state on the colorbar indicating the signature state.
- Added a tooltip to the signature state bar providing some basic info. This is a stub until we have a proper UI element for that.