“Kube is a modern communication and collaboration client built with QtQuick on top of a high performance, low resource usage core. It provides online and offline access to all your mail, contacts, calendars, notes, todo’s and more. With a strong focus on usability, the team works with designers and UX experts from the ground up, to build a product that is not only visually appealing but also a joy to use.”
For more info, head over to: kube.kde.org
- Fixed scrolling behaviour with a mouse wheel (it used to be very slow).
- Prepared the 0.4 release.
- Fixed RE: prefixing for replies.
- Fixed issue where searching for removed entities would result in a query going through all uids instead of only the ones of a specific type. As this touched storage a “sinksh upgrade” will be required to clean up.
- Added some missing icons that where symlink targets.
- Inverted colors on folderview scrollbar to match that area of the UI.
- Fixed layouting issues with long attachment lists in the composer.