“Kube is a modern communication and collaboration client built with QtQuick on top of a high performance, low resource usage core. It provides online and offline access to all your mail, contacts, calendars, notes, todo’s and more. With a strong focus on usability, the team works with designers and UX experts from the ground up, to build a product that is not only visually appealing but also a joy to use.”
For more info, head over to: kube.kde.org
- Added support for secret distribution to resources in sink. This will be the base for avoiding passwords in configuration files.
- Added a simple in-memory keyring in Kube. Doesn’t persist the password yet as we have no secure storage.
- Simplified the configuration dialog to only require name + email address
- Moved the password entry into a separate view so we can request the password on startup if not available.
- Fixed keyboard focus in configuration and password view.
- Fixed indefinitely growing webviews. This was a problem with mails that would always grow one pixel larger than what was available which lead to a resize cycle.