Ooops, skipped a couple of weeks. Development did not stop though, although there was some infrastructure work to be done and less user-visible changes therefore.
- Improved incremental query performance.
- Worked on CI and delivery
- Cleaned up benchmarks and removed benchmarking from tests.
- Created a first working version of the HTML composer.
- Made the Kolab Now edition of Kube available.
More information on the Kolab Now blog!
“Kube is a modern communication and collaboration client built with QtQuick on top of a high performance, low resource usage core. It provides online and offline access to all your mail, contacts, calendars, notes, todo’s and more. With a strong focus on usability, the team works with designers and UX experts from the ground up, to build a product that is not only visually appealing but also a joy to use.”
For more info, head over to: kube.kde.org